Open Comedy Updates
Thanks to everyone that's used the beta version of Open Comedy - particularly if you've given us feedback or reported issues with the site. We've been working hard to fix any bugs in the beta platform and build any features requested by our users. Here's a list of the improvements we've made in the latest release:
- You can now view your followers from the account menu.
- Users are notified when the event time or date of a booking is changed.
- Your bookings and applications list will now update as spots are filled, so you know how many are left and if a spot has already been booked.
- Location search has been improved.
- You can now search for events on a specific date.
- Timezone issues in Australia and the USA have been resolved.
- Multiple browser bugs, particularly in Internet Explorer have been fixed.
- We've made some major improvements to the mobile site.
- An option to reactivate deleted accounts has been added.
We're committed to building a platform and community that makes stand-up comedy easier to discover and reduces the amount of admin required with running shows or performing.
If you have any suggestions for features you'd like to see or if you'd like to report any issues you've had using the site, feel free to click the support link on the right of the site as you're using it.
We've also created a facebook group here where you can discuss the platform with the developers, click the link below to join in. https://www.facebook.com/groups/53978194847/