The usual gubbins about me etc: I have been performing since January 2010, including three runs at the Edinburgh Fringe, two at the Brighton Fringe and a one-off recently at the Guildford Fringe.
I have never entered a competition, so unfortunately I don't have any nice shiny wins/placings to show off but hopefully the quotes and clip will give you an idea what I'm like. I've been booked alongside Sara Pascoe, Dan Antopolski, Paul Foot, Trevor Lock, Pappys, Dr. Brown, Dave Schneider, Luke Toulson, Carl Donnelly and Chris Martin.
- A gem. Beautiful language concealing hilarious sucker-punches (Dan Antopolski)
Quietly hopeful and brilliantly funny, Bettesworth is a treat to spend an hour with (The Reviews Hub, ****)
- A very funny man (Carl Donnelly)
- Bitterly funny (Jon Aird, Senior Producer BBC Comedy)
- Full of potential, like a young Stewart Lee. Its good to find a young comedian you can listen to and admire, as well as laugh at. I predict big things. (Dave Schneider)
- Tight writing, great ideas and nimble comic mind. An exciting prospect (Tom Craine)
This user has not added any events